Friday, July 15, 2005

murla job

Received another guru.com job:

Profile ID: 71394 matches...
Project ID: 155088
Title: Pet Mural in a Children's Room
Category: Illustration / Cartooning / Painting / Sculpting
Description:This project is a mural for a children's room depicting our family dogs. We're looking for someone who is familair with dog portraits. The mural will need to be done on a canvas since the wall it will hang on is paneled. The size of the mural will be approximately 4x6. We would like to be able to see sketches of the project before the painting has begun. We were hoping to have this completed by late September.

I don't have time for this - either of you interested?

1 comment:

Mike Short said...

no I can't do anything else this summer. I have my final Master project starting up in late august and I need to study for a project management certification (PMP) exam on 8/20. No time for anymore projects this year....looks like a good one though.